Friday 23 March 2012

What to wear?

One of the moments I really enjoyed at the last CWiC event was bonding with a fellow consultant on the "what to wear dilemma".  Let's face it, our male colleagues can (theoretically) get away with the same shirt and trousers all week (I know my husband tries to).  I, on the other hand, dither in front of my wardrobe trying to remember if I wore the same distinctive top to the last team meeting or how obvious it would be if I wear my new favourite skirt 2 days in a row.  Is that outfit too sexy?  Can I cycle in it?  Can I climb a ladder in it?  Will eveyone ask if I'm going for an interview?
I know the secret is discreet styles or uniform colours (ie. black) but I love clothes and it made me feel so much better finding someone else to share the craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment