Sunday 19 May 2013

Start the Week




It's grey AGAIN, in fact I have a suspicion that it's raining, albeit fine and drizzling rain.  So I am scouring the internet and my 'social networks' for inspiration...found some glorious photos of Thailand which are nice escape (thanks Aga - hope you don't mind)























there's a good campaign on the CNN Website called "Girl Rising"  with some very inspirational snippits of stories and more beautiful pictures and a long lost colleague on Linkdin. 

I tweeted about boasting recently and how women should do more of it ... feeling how difficult that is right now - grumbling and feeling inadequate is so much easier!

Well, I guess my boast is that I posted this blog this morning! and I planned my week and I answered all my personal emails.  Now, where's my brightest umbrella?

No comments:

Post a Comment