Tuesday 1 May 2012

What shall we do next?

 Oo oo, slightly over excited about reply from AJ editor Christine Murray after I wrote telling her about Cambridge Women in Construction and linking her to the RIBA talk write-up on the blog...

Dear Jo,

Well done you! It’s so much easier to get things going in a media organisation – after all, I have a weekly title to nag everyone with. Very impressed with the CWiC. If we can do anything to support your work let me know. Perhaps we could publish your letter inviting people to join your group?

Your blog post captured the evening perfectly. I share your frustration at the lack of debate after the event, and with being whisked off to dinner. I actually did stick around to chat to some students and other women downstairs, but the RIBA minders kept telling me I had to stop chatting as I was holding up the speakers’ dinner! I certainly would have let the discussion run, but it wasn’t my show.

What do you think we should do next?

Very best
Christine

---
Christine Murray
Editor
The Architects' Journal
Greater London House
Hampstead Road
London NW1 7EJ
(p) 020 7728 4573
(m) 07850300927
@tcmurray

Shortlisted for BSME Editor of the Year, business and professional weekly

www.TheAJ.co.uk
www.AJBuildingsLibrary.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment